Mission and services offered
Russian Export Center provides the full range of export project support services, including:
- advice on export-related issues;
- export activity arrangement assistance;
- assistance in export-related procedures;
- contract follow-up (post-contract servicing).
The activities of the Center include, without limitation, the follow-up on the exporter’s queries arising in the course of their interaction with the relevant ministries, authorities, and public bodies.
FOREIGN MARKETS ANALYSIS
- demand for the product, risks associated with international business activities;
- special analytical reviews and studies;
- sectoral governmental support instruments;
- the legal requirements to the imported goods (certification, licensing requirement, import duties; possible barriers);
- special issues related to international business activities.
PROMOTION IN THE FOREIGN MARKETS
- search for potential consumers in the key markets;
- establishing business contacts with the relevant sectoral authorities;
- establishing business contacts with foreign partners;
- building up a pool of potential clients;
- partner background and solvency check;
- arrangement of targeted events/business missions;
- promoting projects via government-to-government interaction;
- participating in specialized trade shows;
- preparing commercial offers and sales terms.
- advice and written recommendations on the legal and patent protection of the product / technology in the Russian Federation and abroad;
- legal services in the intellectual property related fields;
- compiling and expert evaluation of licencing agreements;
- Employer-Employee contractual relationships (Intellectual Property Rights distribution and allocation);
- know-how patenting;
- corporate regulatory documents, etc.;
ACCESS TO FOREIGN MARKETS: INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION
- consulting exporters on the procedures for and requirements to Russian products existing in the foreign markets;
- obtaining and registration of the conformity certificates (declarations, testing protocols, etc.) required to launch Russian products (services) on the international markets;
- providing information on the certification bodies and testing laboratories accredited (notified) abroad, as well as the certification bodies and testing laboratories functioning as a part of international and regional certification organizations and systems.
- facilitating compulsory and voluntary certification in international markets:
- obtaining compliance documents (certificates, testing protocols, etc.) proving the compliance of the product quality to the international standards;
- obtaining the certificates of compliance to the international management system standards;
- providing for the product sample testing in the accredited (notifies) testing laboratories (centers).
CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION OF EXPORT
- checking up for possible customs and taxation legislation violations;
- preparing documents required to obtain the preliminary customs classification decision;
- facilitating the preparation of the product processing permit for a certain customs area;
- assistance in resolving issues connected with country of origin identification and obtaining “Made in Russia” exported good status;
- consultations on the customs commodity cost calculation.
- facilitating obtaining export supplies clearance documents;
- consultations on compiling the consignment documents required for export supplies;
- facilitating the efficient application of customs benefits for goods exported from the Russian Federation, including the use of customs procedures featuring such benefits.
- facilitating the preparation of papers, required for VAT recovery.
LOGISTICAL SUPPORT FOR EXPORT ACTIVITIES (ORGANIZING LOGISTICS)
- optimum route, carrier and delivery agents, customs brokers selection;
- consultations during the obtaining and filling-up the papers required for export supplies and customs clearance;
- consultations on cargo insurance;
- preliminary calculation of the transportation cost for the exported goods;
- consultations on the execution of the International Contract;
- consultations on non-tariff regulations imposed by the customs authorities at the border;
- conducting seminars on logistics and customs clearance for the exporters.