The expert commission selected 12 companies, which applied to display products in the REC pavilions, located in foreign countries. At the moment, there are permanent demonstration and tasting pavilions in China, the United Arab Emirates, Vietnam. Another one will be opened in the second half of 2021 in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
At the fifth meeting in 2021, the members of the commission reviewed 19 applications from 13 companies, 3 of which applied to demonstrate their products in China, 7- in the UAE, 5- in Vietnam, and 4- in Egypt. The applicants produce various types of products: canned and confectionery products, dairy and fat-and-oil products, pasta and granules, honey and syrups, as well as wines, juices and dietary supplements.
The expert commission approved 17 applications and the products of the following companies will be presented in the REC tasting pavilions:
1. Makfa JSK will display pasta, flour, buckwheat in the pavilion located in the United Arab Emirates.
2. Yuzhmorrybflot JSC will deliver canned fish to the pavilion in Vietnam.
3. Sibirskiye Producty LLC will deliver protein bars to the pavilion in Vietnam.
4. Pomatti LLC will exhibit marzipan chocolates and other chocolate products in the pavilion in China and the United Arab Emirates.
5. Komos Group LLC will present dairy products in the UAE pavilion.
6. AgroKhimInvest LLC will send soybeans, buckwheat, flax, rapeseed to the pavilions in Vietnam, Egypt and China.
7. Altayskaya Kompaniya “Medovy Krai” LLC will display herbs, Altai honey, white honey, taiga honey to the UAE.
8. Konti-Rus LLC will display red and green lentils, coriander, flax, chickpeas, oats, alfalfa pellets in Egypt.
9. Interfin LLC will dosplay grape wines in the pavilions in China and Egypt.
10. Inkom Torg LLC will deliver flax seeds to the pavilion in Egypt.
11. Tomskie Melnitsy JSC will display wheat and rye flour in the pavilion in Vietnam.
12. NewBio LLC will deliver dried glucose syrups (a group of starch products), native corn starch to the UAE
13. MosMedynagroprom JSC will display ultra-pasteurized milk and cream in the UAE pavilion.
Sergey Vologodsky, Vice President of REC JSC, says that REC pavilions provide unique opportunity for companies to present their products to potential buyers in new markets without distributors and representatives. Buyers from hundreds of companies use REC pavilions. Russian Export Center promotes domestic food products to foreign markets, and, with the pavilions, companies can expand their presence on foreign markets. He adds that this is a very popular program as it allows making Russian products more recognizable. Therefore, REC decided to expand it and open a new pavilion in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
List of countries where permanent demonstration and tasting pavilions of agro-industrial complex products are located:
- People's Republic of China, Shanghai
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
-Arab Republic of Egypt, Cairo (New Cairo)
The pavilions provide Russian companies with the following main advantages:
- pavilion infrastructure at no cost (space, equipment, maintenance services, stands and other equipment);
- promotion and marketing support of the pavilions by REC;
- REC services on searching for potential buyers;
- REC assistance in carrying out promotion campaigns in the pavilions.
Follow the link to find more information about how to become the pavilion resident.